Jul 20, 2014

Women of the Word interviews


Hi ladies, I was browsing on Crossway and stumbled across a fun campaign they're hosting over the month of July called Women of the Word (I'm a bit late but you can still sign up). I saw Jen Wilkin's book (by the same title) online recently and mentally added it to my to-read list, because I feel so strongly that we need more in-depth Bible study in our lives (and churches) and anything that can help us and give us encouragement towards this is something to be excited about!

Part of the Crossway campaign is a few video interviews from women talking about God's word - tips or ideas that have helped them in study, etc. I thought I would imbed them here for your listening ease, but do click the link above if you want to sign up for all the videos and other parts of the campaign!




Jen Wilkin on Staying Motivated in Bible Study from Crossway on Vimeo.

Elyse Fitzpatrick on How She Reads the Bible from Crossway on Vimeo.

Kristyn Getty on Coming Back to the Bible from Crossway on Vimeo.

Nancy Guthrie on the Miracle of Bible Study from Crossway on Vimeo.


2 comments:

  1. This looks really interesting!!! Thanks for sharing these - I also like that they are short - good for my attention span! ;) hahahha!! I might check these out tomorrow night while Dave is at his men's meeting - I might even take a few notes!! (good for my...lack...of memory!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, glad you're going to watch! Yes, short is sometimes just what we need...for mom brain or short attention spans! ;)

      Delete