Apr 5, 2013

Goodreads Booklist

I've added a "bookshelf" from my new Goodreads account to the bottom of the sidebar at the right.

I love to get recommendations and see what other people are reading so if you're on Goodreads feel free to click through to my account and add me as a friend! And if you don't have an account, well, you should join!

I'm trying to keep track of what I'm reading this year and hoping it will motivate me to finish the books that I start and also to read from a variety of genres!



3 comments:

  1. Yeah! You're on Goodreads again. :) You should make a 2013 reading goal. If you look at mine, you'll see I read entirely too much fiction. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm on there too! I had to get off of Wordpress.com because a bunch of weirdos started following me who had nothing to do with family friendly things and it's a bit creepy so I'm just going to tumblr, mostly photos probably :)

    farragoed.tumblr.com

    The flowers were a gift from my brother who has NEVER sent me a gift! Oh and isn't he growing so quickly? Yes I'm making a quilt..I've made one previous for R and fixed (albeit it badly) one my great grandmother made.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's really too bad, how annoying!! I want to make a quilt for Joshua eventually, I'm collecting fabric for it but there's no huge hurry since I'm planning it for when he's out of the crib. What's your name on Goodreads? :)

      Delete