Mar 13, 2013

Me with thirteen things.


 Day thirteen of the 30 photo challenge:





























My husband thought of this one - me with thirteen books. I thought I would take the books that have collected on my night table and then pull a few from our shelves downstairs to make up the thirteen, but it turns out I had more than enough from my night table alone! This is photographic proof that I always have too many books on the go and I need to work on completing one before moving on to the next! (In my defense though, some of these are for reference.)



6 comments:

  1. I considered books, but thought that was too typical for a librarian. :) I am like you ... always having too many books on the go. My main problem is that I read too much fiction (I am sick of teen books, let me tell ya!). I think I need to go on a Christian cleanse or something after reading the books for the teen book club here at our library. :)

    You have some good books there. I really enjoyed Stepping Heavenward when I read it awhile back. I want to read some of Elyse Fitzpatrick's stuff since I've heard that it is excellent. Hope you can finish some of them soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha - I also thought books originally - then sketchbooks! Oh us great minded people and our thinking alike! ;) Thanks for your nice comments - I had a lot of fun with today's shoot! (uh..that might sound a tad narcissistic....haha!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I do the same thing - I tend to start several books at once! Sometimes you are just in the mood for reading different things, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a nice collection of books. And a wonderful picture of you, too. See you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a wonderful stack of books there. I also have this exact problem multiple.multiple.multiple books on the go, all stacked on my night stand :)

    ReplyDelete