Mar 8, 2013

A bad habit.


Day eight of the 30 photo challenge:




Putting chocolate-eating under this category doesn't give you the idea that I sit down and eat large quantities every evening, does it? Because I don't...but this chocolate almost makes me think it might be a good idea! Kidding, but it is good. And I have to admit that since discovering this giant bar at the grocery store several months ago, I may have sent my husband over several times to pick some up for a movie night, or to enjoy with a good book...or a bath...or, well, pick your circumstance. Not amazing quality or anything, but inexpensive and meets a chocolate fix need!





Don't you want to break off a chunk? Thank you, photo challenge, for forcing me to go out and buy some chocolate to photograph.


P.S. I said yesterday that I would be posting pictures of a completed project, but I ended up having to wait for something to dry before I could move on and by the time that was done today, my natural light was gone. Look for pictures tomorrow morning!


5 comments:

  1. I considered putting chocolate eating as a bad habit. I don't even keep chocolate chips on hand or they disappear too quickly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kendra, Loris says he has the same problem with chocolate chips! I buy them for baking and they disappear.

      Delete
  2. Fantastic!! And yes, I'll have a piece thank you!! ;) I love that you went out to buy some 'just for the photo challenge'! Thank you for sacrificing in the name of photography!

    Okay - I'm sooo bummed, I only waited ALL day for the project reveal - I totally deserve some chocolate now! :P Oh and thanks for your comment - it was very nice! I think the results are usual worth the mess! ;) lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would share if you were here! And I promise I'll put pictures up tomorrow morning of what I made!

      Delete
  3. Yes, I would like a chunk. You got your chocolate lovin' gene from me!

    ReplyDelete