Sep 17, 2011

Happy Birthday Stephanie!

September 18th 1984; a day in history that I am extremely thankful for! ;)

It is the day that the (at least in my opinion ;)) "fairest among women" (Song of Solomon 1:8), the one with an "incorruptible beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit" (1 Peter 3:4), the one who's "worth is far above rubies." (Proverbs 31:10) came into the world. It is the day my beloved wife was born.








Isn’t she just adorable!


Here’s one more :)






Unfortunately, I am not a great writer like Stephanie so needless to say, I can’t even begin to describe what she means to me. But I will say, she means the world to me! And every morning that I wake up, I love her more than the previous morning (only because she leaves me no choice! ;) ). She is a virtuous woman, she is smart, funny and sweet! She makes me smile (easily), she makes me laugh, she inspires me, encourages me in so many ways! She is compassionate, and lovely, to use the word I believe describes her best, she is beautiful! Beautiful in every way imaginable! She is appreciated, she is treasured!

Happy Birthday Stephanie, I love you so much, so much more with every day that passes. You have my heart forever!

Love, your husband.




2 comments:

  1. Awwww! When I first started reading, I thought,"Well, I certainly didn't raise a modest daughter." Then I realized this was Loris writing! Happy Birthday, Steph.

    ReplyDelete